Add OEM scan tool software to your Mongoose and EASE vehicle interface and access Toyota, Lexus and Scion proprietary car computer data on; engine, transmission, ABS, Airbag and more with Bi-directional controls!
Includes support for
Toyota, Lexus and Scion
Access Toyota, Lexus and Scion proprietary car computers; engine, transmission, ABS, Airbag and more with Bi-directional controls. Get OEM scan tool software for your Mongoose and EASE vehicle interface
Tired of not being able to see all the proprietary data on car computer systems or just seeing limited generic OBD2 data with your vehicle interface for your Toyota, Lexus or Scion?
With the EASE scan tool software, you can now expand the capabilities of your EASE or Mongoose interface to access Toyota proprietary systems to view and record data, read and clear enhanced DTCs, and perform bi-directional controls on virtually all proprietary systems.
Just select the TOYOTA Vehicle group that contains your vehicle and you can access all the specific car computers that your vehicle interface supports such as Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Body and Bi-directional controls at an affordable price.
Please Note: You must already own a Mongoose or EASE Vehicle Interface in order to use this scan tool software. Note: ELM interfaces are not recommended for use with Toyota PC Scan Tool software.
Toyota Enhanced OEM Diagnostics Supported Vehicles
Scan tool software for TOYOTA enhanced OEM diagnostics is available for Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles from 1996 – 2016 vehicles also supported). Select your Vehicle Group and Level of Data and you can get started today accessing more information than has ever been available.
Supported OBD2 Protocols for Toyota Enhanced OEM Scan Tool software
The scan tool software supports many Toyota protocols and all legislated OBD2 protocols; however, the data and controllers you have access to depend on the vehicle you are connecting to and the vehicle interface you are using.*
Protocols used by Toyota Supported by Software: *
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765 (HCAN) and ISO14229)
- J1850PWM / SCP
- ISO 9141 / KWP2000
Legislated OBD2 Protocols Supported by Software: *
- J1850 VPW/PWM
- ISO-9141-2 ISO
- ISO 14230-4 KWP2000
- ISO 15765-4 CAN
*Both the EASE Vehicle Interface and Mongoose PRO Toyota supports all Toyota protocols.
Supported EASE and Mongoose Vehicle Interfaces:
The EASE scan tool software was originally designed to only work with EASE vehicle interfaces; however, EASE recently added the J2534 API to support Drew Tech Mongoose interfaces (both Mongoose and Mongoose PRO).
The EASE Toyota enhanced OEM diagnostic scan tool software will work with EASE or the following Drew Tech Mongoose interfaces
- EASE USB and Wireless Vehicle Interfaces
- Drew Tech Mongoose Toyota
- Drew Tech Mongoose Pro Toyota
Elm Note: ELM interfaces not recommended because they will only support OBD2 generic Toyota data ( Legislated OBD2 Protocols). Due to these limitations, they are not recommended for use with this Enhanced OEM data software.
What Toyota Car Computers are supported?
The Toyota Enhanced OEM Diagnostics scan tool software gives you diagnostic support above and beyond Generic OBD2 for all vehicles in your vehicle group; available in two option levels:
Level 1: Powertrain Car Computers: *
- Engine - This ECU controls fuel injection, ignition timing, knock control, idling engine speed, self-diagnosis function, and backup function in extraordinary circumstance etc..
- ECT - This ECU controls the automatic transmission that transmits power from the hydraulic torque converter to the output shaft.
- Transmission Control - This ECU controls the "P" position switch and shift lever: detect the shift position "P" and transmit a shift position signal to power source control ECU.
- ASG - This ECU controls an electrically actuated manual transmission. ASG is short for Automated Sequential Gearbox. Four driving modes-Auto, Sport, Normal, and Wet for ultimate versatility.
- Battery - This ECU monitors battery efficiency and calculates the remaining amount of battery condition.
- E-ACM - Explains E-ACM (Electrical-Active-Control-Mount) system. This ECU generates vibrations opposite to the engine vibrations in order to deaden vibration of engine.
- EV - This ECU controls the motor output in accordance with driver operations including the operation of the shift lever, accelerator pedal, and the brake pedal, and the condition of the motor, such as rpm and temperature.
- FC - This ECU controls cooling and the function of the fuel cell such as supply of hydrogen or air.
- FCHV - FCHV uses the secondary battery (nickel battery) and the fuel cell. This ECU controls output of each battery.
- HV Battery - This ECU controls the blower motor control from the battery temperature and calculates the state of charge from the battery voltage, the battery temperature and the current sensor. In addition, it communicates the state of charge to the HV ECU.
- Hybrid Control This ECU controls the drive force of the hybrid vehicle by calculating the engine output, motor drive torque, and the generator drive torque based on information such as the accelerator opening, shift position, etc..
Level 2: All the other car computers (except level 1 computers):*
- ABS/VSC/TRAC - This ECU controls Antilock Brake System, Vehicle Stability Control and Brake System that controls the safety performance of the car.
- SRS Airbag - This ECU controls the detonator for airbag inflation when the crash sensor detects it.
- Occupant Detection - This ECU controls the occupant detection sensor.
- Driver Door - This ECU controls the door lock and the power window on the driver side.
- Air Conditioner - This ECU controls the adjustment of the climate in the car.
- Body - This ECU controls the Wireless Door Lock and Security Systems and also controls interior illumination for the dome light and door lights, power windows and mirrors.
- Body No.5 - This ECU controls front lights.
- Tire Pressure Monitor - This ECU monitors the tire air pressure.
- Master Switch - This ECU controls the power windows of all the doors.
- Air suspension - This ECU controls suspension and absorber actuators based on wheel speed, steering wheel rotation and G-force.
- Many, many, more!
What car computers will I get access to?
*The number and type of car computers and/or bi-directional controls you have access to depend on; the Vehicle group you buy, the software package level (1 or 2), the vehicle (year, make, model, engine, options)you are connecting to and the protocols supported by the vehicle interface you are using.
(Refer above to what protocols are supported by the vehicle interface you have):
A 2011 Toyota Prius ( level 1 and 2 shown)
A 2010 Toyota Tundra (Level 1 and 2 shown)
2006 Lexus RX400H (Level 1 and 2 shown)
2005 Scion tC (Levels 1 and 2 shown)
What Functions and Features does the Scan Tool Software have?
The scan tool software has the following capabilities and features*:
- 1996 - 2012 Toyota, Lexus Model Years Supported
- 2004 - 2012 Scion Model Years Supported
- Read Powertrain, Body & Chassis Enhanced Data (Data List)
- Perform Powertrain, Body & Chassis Bi-directional Controls (Active Tests)
- Utilities (Steering angle reset, Check mode, many more)
- Read & Clear Powertrain, Body & Chassis Enhanced DTCs & Descriptions (Current, Pending, History)
- Hybrids Support
In addition, the scan tool software includes OBD2 Generic support:
- Supports all 1996 and newer Domestic, Asian and European OBD2 Compliant Vehicles
- Supports SAE J1850(VPW, PWM), ISO 9141-2(ISO), ISO 14230(KWP2000) & ISO 15765/SAE J2284 (CAN) Protocols
- Full expanded Generic PID Support – 150+ data parameters (PIDS)
- Plus EASE custom data parameters like Rich/Lean Status, Engine Vacuum, Acceleration, MPG
- Create your own Custom data parameters
- Read and Clear Stored and Pending DTCs & Descriptions
- Read and Clear Generic and Manufacturer-Specific DTCs & Descriptions
- Perform Enhanced DTC Scan & Description
- Read Permanent DTCs (Mode $0A / 10)
- Determine if the Check Engine Light (MIL) is commanded on + ability to turn it OFF
- Mode 6 Support - On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems – View Raw and Translated
- Results Per OEM in Grid and Report Format
- Mode 9 Support - Vehicle Information - VIN, CALID, CVN and In-Use Performance Counters
- Read and Clear Freeze Frame Data
- View O2 Sensor Test Results
- View I/M Monitors Availability and Status
- View OBD Support Level, Fuel System 1 & 2 Status, Secondary Air Status, and PTO Status
- Parameter and Acronym and DTC Library with nearly 3000 new generic DTCs
- Automatically determine the fastest data sampling speed
It's all about the scan tool software
This is the most feature rich scan tool software available today. Start enjoying these features:
- User-friendly software with easy navigation
- View real time data parameters in grid, graph or meter format
- High definition graphing
- 6 graphing windows w/graphing auto scale, zoom and pan
- Customizable Meter configurations with Min/Max
- Large display area
- Measure and display fuel economy
- View 100+ real time parameters simultaneously in the data grid
- Create and view customizable dashboards
- Unlimited Record/Playback capability
- Snapshots (time-stamped and color-coded) and Markers
- On-line help
- Vehicle selection database tracks every vehicle you work on
- Import and Export recordings
- Add notes to each recording and vehicle
- Use your PC
- Easy upgrading at any time
- Advanced database filtering to help you quickly find a previous vehicle or recording
- Print Screens
- Professionally printed Reports
- Include any screen shot or photo in Reports
- Acronym and Parameter Libraries
- Pre-defined and user customizable parameter sets
- Ability to turn off the Check engine light (MIL)
- Read and Clear Generic Stored, Pending and Permanent DTCs
- Read and Clear Manufacturer Specific DTCs
- Read and Clear Freeze Frame & I/M Readiness Monitors
- DTC Library of over 10,000 DTCs
- With the EASE DTC Web Search, web users tell you how they fixed the same problem - at the click of a mouse.
- Keep Your Scan Tool Up to Date with Automatic Web Updates
What type of computer do I need to run the software?
You can use your scan tool software on any Windows PC, laptop or tablet that meets the following:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 Home or Professional
- Minimum Processor: Dual Core or equivalent
Recommended Processor: i3 or i5
- Minimum RAM: 1G
Recommended RAM: 2G
- 1GB Hard Drive Space for installation, more needed for saving recordings and snapshots
- USB communication port for software dongle/key
- Web Download Delivery requires - Internet Connection, Email address and user provided USB Flash Drive with at least 5MB of free space to store software security key.
What Do I Need To Get Started?
1. You must already own or purchase a supported EASE or Mongoose Vehicle
Note: ELM interfaces are not recommended for use with Toyota PC Scan Tool software.
2. Order the Scan Tool Software below for your vehicle(s). Select either Level 1 (Powertrain) or Level 1 + 2 (Powertrain, ABS, Airbag, Body, etc.)
Note: Software is delivered by Web Download. An Internet Connection, Email address and user provided USB Flash Drive with at least 5MB of free space to store software security key is required.
Software Delivery by Web Download (You will receive download info on our next business day)
The following is included:
- EASE PC Scan Tool Installation Software for the Vehicle group(s) purchased. The software must be downloaded from Internet. You will receive an email with a download link and instructions after your order is processed during EASE business hours.
Please Read: Web Download Delivery Option Requires - Internet Connection, Email address and user provided USB Flash Drive with at least 5MB of free space to store software security key.
What's NOT Included
- A vehicle interface is NOT included with your purchase. You
must already own a
Vehicle Interface in order to use this scan tool software.
Note: ELM interfaces are not recommended for use with Toyota PC Scan Tool software.
Scan tool software for Toyota enhanced OEM diagnostics is available for Toyota Car, Toyota Truck/SUV/Van, Lexus Car, Lexus Truck/SUV and Scion vehicles. Select your Vehicle Group and Level of Data below and you can get started today accessing more information than has ever been available.